As a professional Tarotista and member of TABI (Tarot Association of the British Isles) I have a specific code of ethics I adhere to when reading the tarot. I also have a few simple terms and conditions in place. Please have a read through before making a booking.
1. All readings will be completely confidential between myself and my client, with absolutely no exceptions. I take your privacy extremely seriously.
2. All of my clients are treated equally, and with respect. I have counselling qualifications and a background in adult guidance and advice work, plus online mentoring experience, and a stint working as an agony aunt under my belt! Your tarot reading will be open minded and non judgemental.
3. I will not knowingly read for under 18s without prior permission from a parent/guardian.
4. I reserve the right to terminate a reading prematurely if I feel unable to continue for any reason. In this case I will arrange a full refund, and am happy to put you in touch with another reader who may better suit your specific needs. If necessary, I may suggest that you seek the advice of a medical or legal professional.
5. I will only read for the client, not on behalf of someone else. Questions about other people can be rephrased to see how they relate to you and your situation, but I don’t read for the friends, family members or significant others in your life.
6. I am not a Fortune Teller. I can use the tarot cards to predict a future outcome, but it will be just that – a prediction. The future isn’t a tangible thing to describe. It’s a projected outcome based on random variables and choices we make at any given moment. I use the cards to gain insight into what is going on for you in the here and now, including obstacles and unseen energies at play. You can then use this to get an idea of the bigger picture, and how to make the changes necessary to build the future outcome you want. I firmly believe the tarot should be a positive, empowering experience, and this means fully embracing the knowledge that the future is still unwritten, and you are the driver of your own destiny.
7. I do not read on health matters, or give legal advice. I am also not prepared to advise on any situations pertaining to the committing of criminal acts. However, I’m always happy to help rephrase questions to look at the individual issues surrounding and potential outcomes involved in your situation.
8. I do not consider myself to be a psychic medium and I’m definitely not a mind reader! I want you to get the very best out of your tarot experience, by playing to my strengths as a reader. I’m clairsentient and claircognizant which means I feel things intuitively and often get a strong ‘knowing’ about people or situations. In order to tap into my intuition quickly, and apply the information accurately, I need to know a little bit about what is going on for you, and which area of your life you have questions about. If you are wanting some of the cool Derren Brown style mind reading stuff I’m afraid I’m not the gal for the job 😊
1. All tarot readings must be paid for in full at the time of booking, without exception. As of June 2017 I’m no longer able to provide the free initial consultation, but I’m currently working on a loyalty scheme for regular clients and various other discounts which will be up and running over the coming weeks.
2. Please wait at least 6-8 weeks before requesting another reading on the same issues. Give things time to work out. In the meantime I can suggest alternative questions to read on if you need more clarity.
3. All readings will be conducted by email or live message. I don’t offer telephone or face-to-face readings, but can recommend people who do. Emails will arrive within 3-5 days of payment. Live readings to take place over Instagram or Messenger, at a prearranged time.
4. Readings are meant for entertainment purposes only and are in no way designed to replace advice from a legal, medical or other dedicated professional. Please use your best judgement.
5. If you are dissatisfied with your reading for any reason, please let me know at the time, or as soon as possible afterwards so I can do my best to fix it. I’m not an algorithm, I aim to provide each of my clients with an individual, interactive and empowering tarot experience. I genuinely want you to get as much out of this as possible, and will do my utmost to resolve any issues that may arise.
6. If you need to cancel a live reading, please be sure to let me know as soon as you can. I will be as accommodating as possible, but reserve the right to deduct 50% from the refund in the case of a client not turning up. If you change your mind after purchasing an email reading, refunds will be given due consideration, on a case by case basis, and are subject to deductions if work has already been carried out. It’s nothing personal, but we all have to eat, right? In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a reading, a full refund will be issued to you.
7. You agree and accept that you are purchasing a digital item. Nothing will be sent by post.